Friday, July 16, 2010

very unhappy^^

This few days......i very unhappy .....my birthday i coming.....! my friend voon sun , her boyfriend ,see mun, and my boyfriend...will celebrate my birthday on this saturday..!i really cant feel tat my birthday have any surprise....^^....feel like lonely....so few people celebrate with me....!although my lover will celebrate with me....but he sure dun know how to give me surprise le...


How?????????why i feel so lonely.....i really unhappy ya......i hope my birthday will full of surprise.....can i have it?


I start my acca course already one month le.....em....haven get in any stress....because i try to understand it when teacher teach in class...!!em....the 1st day i go to shen jai...i knew a new friend...em....forgotten what is her name ...sorry ya..!!other than that...i knew the other one girl friend...name Wenddy ...and two boys....

Everyday we sit at the same row...whatever things i dun know...wenddy will explain to me untill i understand it...thank you Wenddy...
life is hard to understand ....although the friend who study and being friend with you many years...not that means she are the one who really listen to you and help you !sometimes she will treat you jia jia...^^....so hate this type of people....in this world....i dun have anyone of my friend is treat me lovely and friendly.....

I hope to get a really friend before i leave this world......

No comments:

Post a Comment