Wednesday, July 21, 2010

happy day 17th july 2010...

17 july 2010...my dearest friends and my dear celebrate my birthday...they all give me many surprise ....firstly my dear bring me to a cafe name joserphine....the place is very nice and very expensive too....after we reach the cafe...i saw litter lok k....she is my friend ...in the restaurant....my very surprise because i dont know she had come to celebrate birthday...thank you my dear and my friends ...they had 7 people celebrate my birthday ..they are my dear ...see mun...lok k....voon sun...her boyfriend..meng fei..and his girlfriend...

when i am in the car...my dear told me that he did not buy me present and cake...i feel very sad ....the 2nd surprise is the cake ...my dear have bought me a birthday cake...hahhahaha....surprise....!my friends had make me a birthday card...very nice oo..after that my friends give me one more present ..that is my dear bought for me the watches..i tot he bought for me the next week ..but he gave me surprise...hahaha...when i was saw this present ...i really surprise..in my mind is how was he going to took the present from parade..???he told me that he will go to cut his hair....sure he will no time to bought ..but he did it....hhahahhahah

after we finished eat the dinner ...me and my dear go jusco watch movie....my dear told me that my friend did not go with us...but at the end ..all of them have go also...heheh....surprise leh..?total surprise they all gave me was 4..!!!!^^...



i had wonderful day in my celebration birthday...i love you dear.....hillson quah ......muackzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment